Castle Green

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

The Robin Hood statue by James Woodford, presented to the city in 1949, one of several artworks in the area known as Castle Green, to the left of Nottingham Castle gatehouse. Note the missing bottom half of the bow.

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Statue of Friar Tuck, Little John, and Will Stutely, also by James Woodford.

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

‘Robin Hood shooting his last arrow’.

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

‘King Richard the Lionheart joins the hands of Maid Marian and Robin Hood’.